Software License and Privacy Police
This Software License and Terms of Service Agreement (the "Agreement") for the VPN Connect, the website at medeiratrading.com, and all other online properties and websites owned or operated by VPN Connect is a legal contract between the individual accepting and agreeing to this Agreement ("you") and VPN Connect.
We Do Not Identify You
- Our VPN product will never store or log your IP address beyond the duration of your VPN session, and we always delete your IP address after you disconnect from the VPN.
- We do not keep logs of your online activities and never associate any domains, or applications that you access while the VPN Connect is connected with you, your device, or your email.
Creating an account is always optional - we never require you to register or otherwise provide us any contact information to download or use our products While we always de-identify your IP address while connected to the VPN. Remember that no VPN provider can control what other apps collect from your device or what cookies other websites or third parties place in your browser. For more information about how to exercise choices with respect to certain third party cookies, please see the Third Party Advertising section below.
When the VPN Connect is connected, we encrypt all of the traffic between your device and our servers, using different secure algorithms. Your web traffic on unsecured networks such as public Wi-Fi at cafes, airports, etc. is always securely encrypted when the VPN Connect is connected.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Personal Information you choose to give us
- Personal Information we automatically collect When you use our Services
You can be assured that the Personal Information We may collect, including your email, IP address, username, or unique mobile ID is never associated with any online activities you engage in while the VPN Connect is connected. Additionally, when the VPN Connect is connected, your IP address is stored in encrypted format for the duration of the session and is deleted after you disconnect from the VPN.
Personal Information You Choose To Give Us
Personal Information We Collect Automatically When You Use The Services
When you download the VPN Connect app, connect to the VPN Connect, or visit our websites, we and our third party service providers collect information about you or your device automatically. Here's a fuller explanation of the types of Personal Information collected when you use our Services:
- When you launch the VPN Connect app, before you connect to the VPN, we and our service providers collect device-specific information, such as the unique mobile ID, hardware model, operating system version, language, and network information. We may also use, but never log or store, your IP address to derive your approximate (city-level) location. We use this information to provide and improve the Services, troubleshoot and perform analytics on our services. Our service providers may collect IP addresses for marketing attribution purposes.
- When you connect to the VPN Connect, we collect your IP address, immediately encrypt it and store it only for the duration of your VPN session. Your IP address is deleted after you disconnect from the VPN. We do not associate your IP address with your online activities and we do not store or log your IP address after you disconnect from the VPN.
- We do not attribute any specific website visits or app usage to any specific user. We do not keep logs of your online activities and never associate any domains or applications that you use with you, your device, or email. Websites visited via our servers are aggregated and stored to: (1) Perform analytics on our services, including measuring whether our users, in aggregate, are able to successfully access certain websites or apps; (2) Troubleshoot service issues and improve service quality.
When You Visit Our Websites
- Your IP address may be collected when you visit our websites, but is not stored beyond your visit to our website. We may use your IP address to derive your approximate (city-level) location. Again, we delete the IP address after you leave our website. Please see the "When you use VPN Connect" section above to learn more about how we treat your IP address when you use our VPN products.
- When you visit our websites, we may collect device-specific information, such as the unique mobile ID, hardware model, operating system version, browser type, language, internet service providers and mobile network names. We only use it to provide and improve the website, troubleshoot, and perform analytics.
- Information collected when you visit our website is in no way associated with your online usage when you're connected to our VPN products.
Third Party Advertising
In short, we use your Personal Information to provide you with amazing products and services that we are constantly working to improve. Here are some of the ways we do that:
- To operate, maintain, enhance and provide features of the Services, provide services and information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide support to users.
- Understand and analyze aggregate usage trends, improve the Services, and develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Contact you for administrative and informational purposes. This may include providing customer service or sending communications, including changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- For marketing purposes, such as sending marketing messages, or campaign attribution and optimization for user acquisition.
- For our business purposes, such as audits, security, fraud monitoring and prevention.
- To enforce our Terms of Service or other legal rights.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we only process your Personal Information based on a valid legal ground, including:
- When we need your Personal Information to provide our services, including for account registration, to respond to your inquiries, or for customer support;
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information (such as to enforce our terms and conditions);
- When we or a third party have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to troubleshoot issues, perform product improvement conduct business analytics, conduct and optimize user acquisition, serve non-personalized ads, and otherwise monitor and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service. We only rely on our or a third party's legitimate interests to process your Personal Information when these interests are not overridden by your rights and interests;
- If you otherwise consent to the processing of your Personal Information.
How Do We Share Your Personal Information?
- To our third party service providers who provide services such as website hosting, payment processing, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, fraud prevention, online advertising, auditing, and other services.
- When you launch the VPN Connect app, we may also use your IP address, which we automatically delete after you disconnect from the VPN, to derive your approximate (city-level) location. When you are connected to the VPN Connect, advertisers are prevented from seeing your IP address, however if you are using the free version of VPN Connect we may share this approximate (city-level) location. If you are using the premium VPN Connect Premium version this approximate city- level location will not be collected and will not be shared.
- To a potential or actual acquirer, successor, or assignee as part of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
- Again, we do not require you to provide us with any contact information in order to download or use our VPN product, we do not log or store your IP address after you disconnect from the VPN, and we do not keep logs on your online activities. Therefore, we generally do not have Personal Information to share with law enforcement and generally do not have the data to provide in response to law enforcement requests. You can read our Transparency Report for more information on our responses to laW enforcement requests.
- However, we may share what Personal Information we do have if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; © to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our nghts, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
If you use the Premium version of VPN Connect no information is shared with advertisers. We may use and disclose aggregate information that does not identify or otherwise relate to an individual for any purpose, unless We are prohibited from doing so under applicable law.
Third Party Services
Turning the VPN Connect on encrypts all of the traffic between your device and our servers using TLS1.2 with perfect forward secrecy (ECDHE). 128-brt/256-bit AES data encryption, and HMAC message authentication. This means that your web traffic on unsecured networks such as public Wi Fi at cafes, airports, etc. will be securely encrypted by VPN Connect. This encryption also means that your Internet Service Provider (ISP) will not be able to snoop on your web traffic and create records of the websites you are visiting while the VPN Connect is connected; all they will see is that all of your traffic is being sent to and from our servers. We also maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards that are intended to appropriately protect Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession.
As stated above, we do not retain your IP address beyond your VPN session and do not log your online activities. We take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not allow you to be identified when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account vanous criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible reenrollment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
Your Rights And Choices
Marketing Communications. We do not require that you provide us with your email or any contact information to use our Services. But if you do provide us an email, from time to time you may receive marketing email messages from us consistent with your choices. If you no longer want to receive such emails from us on a going forward basis, you may opt-out via the "unsubscribe" link provided in each such email. Please be aware that, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you may continue to receive necessary administrative messages regarding the Services. Your Data Protection Rights (EEA). If you are located in the EEA, you have the right to request access and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to easily transfer your Personal Information to another company. Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority subject to applicable law. Where required by law, we obtain your consent for the processing of certain Personal Information collected by cookies or similar technologies, or used to send you direct marketing communications, or when we carry out other processing activities for which consent may be required. If we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal. To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account or submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable law. please contact us as specified in the "Contact Us" section below.
Use Of Services By Minors
The Services are not directed to individuals under the age of sixteen (16), and we request that they not provide personal information through the Services. If we find out that a child under 16 has provided personal information, we will take steps to delete that information.
International Cross-Border Data Transfer
VPN Connect uses servers hosted in the United States. Please note that we may be transferring your information outside of your region for storage and processing in the United States and around the globe. By using the Services you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence, including the United States, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. If you are located in the EEA, we comply with EU data protection law when transferring your Personal Information outside of the EEA, including to the United States where We are headquartered. To protect Personal Information transferred from the EEA or Switzerland to the U.S., we are certified to the EU-U.S. and Swiss-U.S. Privacy Shield frameworks.
If you would like to exercise your rights to your Personal Information, please contact our support at [email protected]